Core Health Provider Services is looking for a highly detailed individual with medical office experience to complement our team! We are a behavioral health practice, so excellent people/customer service skills are a must! Experience with Insurance verification is a plus but not required. The job duties include but are not limited to: Checking patients in/out, collecting payments, scheduling appointments and reminders, answering inbound calls and handling patient needs, insurance verification, prior authorizations of medications and filing appeals for denials, and any other tasks that we may need from you. You must be a team player and have a good attitude. The typical work hours will be 9am-5pm.
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Practice Fusion: 1 year (Preferred)
The successful Certified Medical Assistant candidate must:
• Be flexible, motivated, and self-directed
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have a high school diploma or GED
• Must obtain a TB test and have current CPR/First Aid certification
• MUST complete required training education to continue professional development.
Kindly fill out the form found below with the required information and submit. We shall contact you for the next steps
To Apply complete application form here